Podcast 444 – “The Longest 100 Seconds You Will Ever Know”

Guest speaker: Terence McKenna

Live streaming psymposia conference

PROGRAM NOTES:

Today’s talk by Terence McKenna takes us on an in-depth description of what he experiences on a DMT trip. While it is a story that we have heard before in various guises, Terence once again manages to tell his DMT stories in a way that makes it seem like you are hearing it for the first time, and with new detail if that can be imagined. Who else, for example, would describe a DMT trip as feeling like you are a baby in a maternity ward’s playpen. And this was new for me, at one point Terence says that when it comes to DMT, “I like to do it outside on a sunny hillside.” His description of a new delivery method that he was developing for smoked DMT sounds almost medieval. Followers of Terence will find his answer about his health quite revealing. And in regards to machine elves, et al, he says it’s all a lie, but a lie which points toward a truth that cannot be told. If you only intend to listen to Terence McKenna talk about DMT one time, then this is the talk for you.

Download
MP3

PCs – Right click, select option
Macs – Ctrl-Click, select option

Live Streaming of the Psymposia Conference

6 Comments

1. Sten G. Said,

April 6, 2015 @ 12:47 pm

No risk, no n-dim.

2. EROCx1 Said,

April 6, 2015 @ 3:52 pm

Hey Lorenzo, I heard you ask for input on cloud services. I think Tom Riedel may be able to help. He sounded very informed about them the last time we all got together. Hope you are well my friend! ~Eric

3. Sancho Panza Said,

April 7, 2015 @ 9:52 am

Great talk! Love it!

4. Steeno Said,

April 7, 2015 @ 8:42 pm

Yup….

5. James Lalor Said,

April 10, 2015 @ 11:04 am

Loved this podcast Lorenzo. Also I wanted to let you know I was one of the fans that donated on bitcoin (ending in 7odt) Thanks again for the work you do.

6. sam Said,

April 11, 2015 @ 4:32 am

Great series of talks. Loved hearing Terence talk about DMT. I love that one of his most often referred back to notions of what was going on was that there was a good chance the entities in the dimensions of the mind are souls… in other words dead people (as he would say). I lean towards this myself.

I also love having the image of Terence sitting on a sunny hill toking up on some DMT and visiting the elf nest. I assumed he would have done it like he did mushrooms, in silent darkness. Makes it somewhat more appealing.